Reporting Application Errors
If you encounter an error in a ViewAR Application, please let us know!
Below you'll find guidelines on how to prepare your feedback in order to let us quickly identify the problem:
- Which application were you using?
- Was it a dedicated app or were you testing a Bundle ID through the ViewAR SDK App?
- Which version did you use?
- Where did you get the application from? (AppStore, Play Store, Test Server)
Include a precise device description:
- Brand and model
- Operating System version
- Online / offline
- Did you start the application for the first time or had you been using that particular application (also - version) on that device before?
Precisely describe the steps neccessary to reproduce the error:
- Which buttons were tapped? (also - how many times, in which order)
- How did the application react? (no reaction / freeze / crash)
- Did you manage to reproduce the error? If so, was it every time or only once in a while? (if possible, please try 3 times)
Screenshots / Screen recording
Take a series of screenshots / screenrecording documentating how to re-create the error. Make sure that all factors which may be influencing the performance of the application are visible (camera image, lighting conditions, actions triggered).
- Approximate date and time of testing the application.
- Conditions description
- indoors / outdoors
- floor (e.g. wood, tiles, grass)
- lighting conditions (e.g. sunny day, dark room with local lighting)
Please send all the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as possible!